Wednesday, November 4, 2009

National Blogger Month

OK OK!! I know that I have sucked at blogging and every time I say that I am going to get better... but its National Blog Month, meaning you are supposed to post every day, and I know I am a few days late... but I am going to try...

This is the story of my life lately...
This is at daybreak... where I spend most of my time studying. It is my favorite coffee shop. In fact three people who know me VERY well got me gift cards for my birthday, totaling 70$!! This has really helped out with the wedding budget. This is Erin in the picture... she is one of my bridesmaids, and also one of the ones who got me a giftcard. She has helped me have some sanity in nursing school. She is way smarter than me though!!

I have played intrameural softball the past two nights. We are in the playoffs. And yeah, I am on a men's team and a coed team. Dont ask how I ended up on the men's team, but they asked me to play.

Ok, so for those of you who actually read this, keep me accountable with blogging!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ha! Thanks for calling me smart, but I got it all from you, right? Except I think I failed the test today! Ugh! Oh well, we shall survive nursing school, and we are almost done!!