Thursday, November 5, 2009

CODE BLUE!

Well, today has been an interesting day! We got to run code blue's in the simulation lab, and that was pretty fun. I really enjoy working on adrenaline, and like when things are happening fast. I have been able to experience and do CPR on a real patient in a Code Blue situation, but the doctors were telling everyone what to do. Today, we had to figure it all out on our own as nursing students who arent ACLS certified. Good thing it wasnt a real patient! Nursing school has been consuming my life this past month, but I only have a few weeks left until I get a long break for Christmas! Only two exams left until finals!

I am doing a half-marathon in February with Bill so I really need to get the training into gear.

Intramural softball is still going on for both the coed and the mens team(which I play for). Both teams are in the playoffs, and tonight will be my 4th game of the week! If we continue winning on both teams, I will play 6 games next week!

1 comment:

Sarah Sherman said...

two days in a row - I'm very impressed!!